All went well yesterday at our interviews in the catholic church. It was very serious, and very beautiful. Strong. We double checked some formal matters as well. A lot to keep in mind! We even had an idea for a story! Love in the eyes of the lutheran, catholic and ortodox church. To be continued.
Today I brought my dress on the metro and the tram to work since I had an appointment to look for wedding shoes downtown. Not all shops require appointments, but they sure get full on weekends anyhow. Better to go on a week day, even during office hours. Quite the conversation starter carrying around a wrapped up wedding dress!
I found a comfortable, yet beautiful pair of shoes perfect for the dress hemline. I placed an order and will get my size in about 6 weeks. I am sometimes surprised how unflexible the wedding industry can be in Finland, most shops only get shoes once or twice a year, and many of the collections that arrived in January are now short in sizes, since most brides seem to be early birds. I've been looking around quite a few shop.
Tonight it's Hector's turn - Lets see if he finds what he is looking for. According to Peruvian tradition - as far as I've understood it - the groom cannot see the bride in her dress before the wedding, but the bride is allowed to look at the groom's clothes, even help pick them out ;)
I think the dress will spend the weekend all alone here in the office since it needs to be taken downtown again for some small changes, just a few additional hooks here and there needed.
You'll understand why on the 11th of August :)
Today I brought my dress on the metro and the tram to work since I had an appointment to look for wedding shoes downtown. Not all shops require appointments, but they sure get full on weekends anyhow. Better to go on a week day, even during office hours. Quite the conversation starter carrying around a wrapped up wedding dress!
I found a comfortable, yet beautiful pair of shoes perfect for the dress hemline. I placed an order and will get my size in about 6 weeks. I am sometimes surprised how unflexible the wedding industry can be in Finland, most shops only get shoes once or twice a year, and many of the collections that arrived in January are now short in sizes, since most brides seem to be early birds. I've been looking around quite a few shop.
Tonight it's Hector's turn - Lets see if he finds what he is looking for. According to Peruvian tradition - as far as I've understood it - the groom cannot see the bride in her dress before the wedding, but the bride is allowed to look at the groom's clothes, even help pick them out ;)
I think the dress will spend the weekend all alone here in the office since it needs to be taken downtown again for some small changes, just a few additional hooks here and there needed.
You'll understand why on the 11th of August :)
No comments:
Post a Comment